Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Heights Eggstravaganza!!

I definitely have a love/hate relationship with my blog. But I'm determined to get caught up before I turn 35. So, that gives me 6 months to get on it! LOL!!


I took the girls to our church's Eggstravaganza! They had thousands (literally) of eggs to hide for the different age groups.


Here we are getting ready for MK's age group!
"Ok, howdabout you just give me the eggs?"


As fast as I was giving them to MK to try and take her picture, Abby was opening them up and eating the candy.

Oh, how I miss those days when she would actually look at the camera. :(




"This is more fun Momma."


Please everyone, just one group shot?



"Stop taking my picture or I'm gonna eat your camera!"


We had some time to kill before Abby's age group so we headed over to the Petting Zoo. poor animals. They were just trying to survive with all those kids in there. And no, Abby wasn't allowed in the cage, but she could look from the outside in. She found this gigantic bunny that she chased around from the outside. :)



At one point she asked me if she could give the bunny some of Macy's candy. :)



Abby's turn. Katy came along with me at the Egg Hunt because Stan was out of town. She was a lifesaver!! There was so many kids in the two year old hunt, Abby just stood there like she didn't know what to do and just "people-watched" instead.


Another group shot!



Katy and Abby


Believe it or not, this was how we ended up only have an hour and a half of egg hunting. Exhausting



No comments: