Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Take me out to the Ballpark!

We started our Easter weekend with a day at the Dr. Pepper Ballpark. The Rangers were playing a game there and we headed out to see them. If you don't already know this, Abby's Daddy is a HUGE Ranger fan. We had a great time and it was Abby's first time to see this neat little Stadium.

Our attempt at a family photo

She loved sitting in the chair by herself. What you can't see is me holding the seat down so that it didn't close up on her. :)

We never go anywhere without her snacks.

This picture doesn't capture us accurately at all. I have no idea why I have this crazy grin on my face and Abby is frowning. It was exactly OPPOSITE that day. Abby saw the mascot, Daisey, miles away and was screaming and reaching for her. We waited and waited until she came up the aisle to get the picture. She just had to meet her!!





No comments: