Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Caden's 6th Bday

I can't believe he is 6 YEARS OLD! Ugh... But he is, and the bday party was at his favorite place. McDonalds!


My card sang "Happy Birthday" to him.

Well, Andrea thought she would win "mom of the year" and give him the best gift ever (some kind of game nintendo-thing), FIRST! So, then all of our gifts wouldn't even compete. Here she was trying to convince him that my gift was cool too. He's not convinced.


This is what he did the rest of the party, all the way home, and all night long. Played this game. I hope he at least remembered to bring the gift I got him HOME from McDonalds. I told Andrea from now on, I MUST get him his favorite gifts. I hate being 2nd favorite.


Happy Birthday sweet boy! Aunt Jill loves you! ....and so does Baby Abby and Uncle Stan!






No comments: