Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Macy Kate's Maternity photo shoot!!

Of course, these were all taken by Jessica!! She did such a great job!! I hate it that I'm finally getting these posted. Warning: there are tons of pictures below!!




My sweet girls!


Abby loved the slide!











Towards the end, Abby was getting restless and we were running out of Smarties! So, Stan decides to sing and dance for her. I love this picture. Notice the sippy cup in his back pocket.

Believe it or not, it works! She loves to sing with her Daddy.


Every picture can't be about my belly.....Jess had to get some of just Abs too!





just precious


I love her eyes!!!! :)


Jessica was taking a couple of pictures of just me and we looked over and Stan was going down the slide with Abby. He definitely enjoyed it more than her!

Oh yes.....he thought this was hilarious! "Jill, just poke your belly through this whole and have Jess take the picture." Needless to say, I didn't think it was his best idea.

She had to take the picture standing on top of the park bench in order to hide my CHINS!


Running out of juice, running out of smarties....so let's try crackers!





This is my favorite one. :)

Thank you Jess for taking all of these for me! You'll know never how much I love you for letting me take advantage of your talent! I love you!!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Jill- you're beautiful! :-) ... and I can't get over how much of a "Little Miss " Abby is becoming. She is such a darn beauty!
Those are some really wonderful pictures.