Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Why am I blogging??

I'm not sure I am still blogging? I'm MONTHS behind in my posts! And, I keep on convincing people that they need to blog. It's great, easy, they will love it. And then look at me, I'm a horrible example. Ugh.....oh well, maybe I'll catch up one of these days. I'm sure when the baby comes, I'll have some time in the middle of the night to get caught up. I currently have 15 posts that I need to get started on!

Update on little Macy Kate.....we are dilated to 3 centimeters and am 30% effaced. I've been told now for 2 weeks that it could be anyday. I'm not sure that I believe my dr anymore. I'm getting pretty anxious for her to get here......and Stan be in town during the arrival. He has so many trips coming up I'm a little nervous he won't be here.

Okay, I'm gonna start working on some posts.....stay tuned. Don't give up on me!

No comments: