Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It snowed and snowed and snowed

It snowed so much last Thursday/Friday that they closed most all of the school districts in North Dallas. It was so pretty, too pretty to play in it. Although I wanted to, I did NOT want to get cold and wet. So, pictures were my limit to the snowday fun. It NEVERS snows this much here, so I just had to document it. :)

Not sure if you can tell, but there is at least 7-8 inches of snow on top of this bush.

I couldn't get over all the snow in the tree.


Here's our street.






It looked so pretty and fluffy. I was especially excited that there was NOT foot prints in my snow in my yard. I like the way it looks when it is smooth. NOT with a million feet prints!


My little Crepe Myrtle Tree.

And the backyard


I wish now we would have at least made a snowman or something. But, at least I have pictures to show Abby. It may never snow like this again.


No comments: