Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

18 month Photo Shoot, Part One

Part One of Abby's 18 month photo shoot was taking pictures in the dress that I wore in my 1 year picture. Abby had to wait until 18 months as she is quite a bit smaller than I was at that age. :) What do you think? Does she look like her Momma or Laura Ingalls??

Jill at 1year

Abby at 18 months



I love this sweet little face. She does this all the time now.

More to come....stay tuned!

3 comments:

Harriett said...

How precious. I love that look she's giving you.

KathyD said...

Love these! She looks a lot like you in these pictures.

Nicole said...

Jill!
Abby is just precious & how awesome she can wear your dress! And, she does look so much like you! That look in the last picture...priceless! :)