Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Christmas at Granny and Papa's

Finally, my last Christmas post! LOL!! Our last stop at Christmas was at Granny and Papa's house. We headed to OK after we finished Christmas at our house and got all packed up. Look at their mantle lined with all 12 of our stockings. 6 kids, 6 adults!


This was Christmas Night. I'm not sure what they were watching, but if I was betting, I would say it was some sort of ballgame.

I love how she just makes herself at home in the new big chair, holding a Christmas Train.


This was the day after Christmas and we were waiting for Jenny's family to arrive. Or as Abby says, "Aunt Jimmy". :) Sweet Macy Kate in her Christmas Dress.


Getting Abby to take this picture was like pulling teeth.


I love this. Look in the background. Papa was on watch Nemo/Tinkerbell duty.

Seriously, like pulling teeth.


Finally!


Here's our annual group shot in front of the tree at Granny's. I love it. Abby's, of course, not looking and Macy's crying.

Sweet baby!


They arrived. Here's Mackenzie holding Macy Kate for the first time.

Time for presents!! Aunt Jimmy got Abby a Tinkerbell Cafe'. She loves it. She'll come up to you and say, "idon'tknow, coffee?" :)


"Which one should I eat first?"


Macy with her Santa gift from Granny.


Here's Macy and her Aunt Lou!


This girl loves her big sister! I hope this love grows and grows!!!


That 'finally' concludes our 2010 Christmas!!
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope it was a great one!

1 comment:

Seneca said...

Looks like you guys had a great time with your families during the holidays. Abby's funny