Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

She's two months old!!!

I look back at the picutures of Abby at two months and they were just as funny. Macy just woke up in these pictures. I was hoping that would have put her in a good/smiley mood. Not so much!
Kinda a smile....but I cut the "t" off of two. :(

Look at her wild hair.

Sweet perfectly averaged size little girl :)
Weight: 10lbs, 10oz (50%)
Height: 22 inches (50%)
Head: 15 inches (50%)

Sweet Macy Kate - You are such a joy to your daddy and me. I love watching you smile, especially when your sister enters the room and you light up. It just melts my heart. You are growing by the minute and I can not keep up. I want to treasure everything and it all goes too fast. Plus, I'm just not organized enough to document anything. Hopefully, when you get older I'll remember most all of the sweet things you do. :) Speaking of something we all want to NOT remember, God has heard our prayers this month and the colic is gone!! Praise the Lord!!! It was no fun for any of us. But back to the good, you are holding your head up like a pro, you "talk" to us all the time now, you stick you little tongue out all the time (so much so, that one day I convinced myself that your tongue was too big for your mouth and it wouldn't fit in there...I know, I'm crazy. You can close your mouth just fine with your tongue in there.), and you love your Big sister and she loves you. I pray all the time that you girls will grow up and become friends and love each other in such a sweet way.

God has blessed us so Macy Kate and Oh how he loves us. We are so thankful to have you in our lives!! I love you my sweet Macy Kate and look forward to another month of holding you in my arms. Love, your Mommy

No comments: