Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Our CRIB is being RECALLED!!!

Last night we were watching CBS news and they ran a story on Jardine Cribs being recalled. WHAT???!!! Then the picture they showed was OUR CRIB!! I couldn't believe it.

So, this morning, I looked it up and sure enough our model is being recalled. We should get a fed-ex package within a few days on our instructions of returning the crib and getting a voucher for a new one.

I can't believe this. I love our crib. It's black and simple. But, I don't love it enough to keep it if it is being recalled.

"We are recalling these cribs because the wooden crib slats and spindles can break, creating a gap, which can pose an entrapment and strangulation hazard to infants." www.jardinecribrecall.com.

My baby's daddy is so upset!! Not only because our crib could "strangle" our baby, BUT because now he has to put a new one together. :)

No comments: