Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Abby's 1st Ranger Game!!

We took Abby to her very first Ranger Game on July 4, 2009. I'm sure she will go to hundreds more in her lifetime, but your first is always special.

Here's Abby and Daddy about to enter the game.

Our sweet family, slowing melting away.

Pops stayed with Abby inside the restaurant.
Oh dear, is that Diet Coke on her lips?!?

While we were cooling off, we ran into Jim Knox. I feel like I know this man. We see him on TV like every night. Notice my face as Abby is trying to EAT his microphone! LOL!!


Abby was excited about her first little "celebrity" appearance.
She was telling Nana all about it.

Stan and his little girl.



Abby and I had to go up and sit in the empty handicap seats for a while. We needed some air. It was so hot!


Here were Nana and Pops at their 1st Ranger Game too!

I think by this point, she was delirious. She would bury her head in my chest, then bounce up and look at everyone with the stare of death for waking her up. She did this 6-7 times in a row. It was priceless.
"Awwwwwhhh, Water!"


I absolutely LOVE fireworks. Abby loved them too. It was neat to watch her look up at all the big lights.


Other than the heat, me spilling water all over the guy in front of us, Abby staying up 4 hours PAST her bed-time, we had a GREAT time. She was just exhausted and hungry by the end. We probably could have done without the ride home in the car and the stop-and-go traffic and the screaming child in the carseat. But, we survived and will have the memories forever. Here's to many more Ranger Games Sweetheart! Mommy and Daddy love you!

No comments: