Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Random phone pics

Believe it or not on this day, I was loading the dishwasher and turned around and thought I was going to have a heart attack!! This girl crawled up on the table and grabbed a Dr. Pepper and tried to gulp it down. Oh my Goodness! She keeps me on my toes....at all times!!

Andrea gave her this little hat last year and she loves going into her closet, grabbing it and putting it on. Little does she know it's 135 degrees outside.

How sweet is this picture!! She loves to climb up in her cousin Drew's lap and watch him play the PlayStation/Nintendo/whatever he plays. She loves it! She's even stolen a couple of little Mario figures from Caden. I think she just needs a little reminder of the boys here and there.



No comments: