Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

27 weeks to go!!

We told Drew and Caden this past weekend that we were going to have a baby. Here's how it went:

Andrea: "Drew...listen to Jill, she has some news for you."

Drew: "Wut....wut is it?"

Jill: "I'm gonna have a baby."

Drew: "Oh. What's it's name?"

Andrea: "Maybe you can help them name it. What should it be?"

Drew: He stops his game of basketball with his 4ft goal and grinned, "Andrew."

All: "Nooooooo!" We all started laughing.

Jill: "Caden, I'm gonna have a baby. Are you excited?"

Caden: As he's laughing hysterically, "Eww....it's going to be a poopy diaper baby. Eww!!!"


We've reached the 13th week mark and we only have 27 weeks to go, until that poopy diaper baby gets here!! High-five everyone! My bedtime has been between 8:00pm and 8:30pm. And our house looks like a Texas Tornado went through it. (Sorry sweetie) :) I've been so tired lately. I was told that some of this will go away as we hit the 12 week mark and I should soon get some of my energy back. Still waiting for all that energy..........

3 comments:

The Johnson Junket said...

I hate to tell you but they lied about the enegy part! I didn't get my energy back until 24 weeks!
Congratulations to you guys! We are so happy for you!

Niki said...

I was going to say the same thing ... I think they're lying about the energy! I think we'll have more energy since we're not sick any more, but that's about it. I took a 3 HOUR nap yesterday! (and loved it!)

Andrew Poopy Diaper Wagnon. love it!

Tina and Melanie said...

Congratulations! Good luck finding the energy! Just wait til the 3rd trimester, you just think you are tired now. I love keeping up with everything through the blog. I'm glad everything is going well. I'm at moms, she says hello! Your belly is sooo cute!