Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We're growing....with TWINS!


Stan was mowing the yard tonight and knocked on the window for me to come and see the new addition to our family. TWINS....Twin bunnies! We have a huge back yard and usually every night there are a couple of bunnies that will come by and play. We think they like our back yard because of it's size and the fact that we have no pets. We just figured that the bunnies were just boyfriend and girlfriend and probably having a little date-night fun....little did we know that they were husband and wife! AND, proud parents to twins! Below is a picture of their sweet little home: (Sorry the pictures aren't the best quality I was having to zoom in so that I wouldn't scare them.)
Home Sweet Bunny Home


This little one was the playful one.








This one was super shy!









The bunnies were so sweet. We read today that our little baby is about 3 1/2 inches long now, almost as big as those sweet bunnies. We've made it to the 2nd trimester! Woo-Hoo!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The Lord giveth and he kept on givin' didn't he?

Don't hate me, but I let one of my whippets loose on a rabbit like these this evening. You'll be relieved to know that it found shelter before my dog could grab it. There sure were a lot out tonight!

I'm really happy for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm such an idiot. Sorry about the my lack of reading skills.

Nice rabbits you got there. You probably killed more rabbits than my dogs (tonight) with any pregnancy tests you may have had! ;-)

You can erase both of these if you want!

Jessica and Matt said...

Girl, I seriously thought for a second that you were having twins! I don't know how I thought you would have gotten that past me before now, but whatever. I love the little bunnies. I will post pix of my little birdies soon.

Niki said...

I seriously thought you were having twins. Then my internet explorer closed, and I thought that for like 5 minutes before I finally got back to your blog to read about the bunnies!!!

They are SO cute!!!

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

Aw, sweet bunnies.

I got a 2 with Mildred... the crabby old judge. Ha!

I LOVE MY OTHER SISTER JILL!