Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day in Greenville

I went to Greenville today after church to visit my mom for Mother's Day. She is truly amazing. The thing that I love the most about her is that she is always there...no matter what. Nothing is more important in her life than us, her family! Love you Mama!

And of course, a trip to Greenville isn't complete without seeing Drew and Caden.


Caden quickly took to my camera and decided that he was a better photographer than I was. He tried to be artistic I think in a few of these shots. Here's some of his work.



Caden's Feet


Drew and Andrea, doesn't she look great. She's lost alot of weight!

The self portrait picture



Just incase you were wondering, this is the ceiling fan.

David, my brother-in-law




And my favorite, the picture of Drew on the refrigerator with the Pillsburry magnet




Thank you Caden for all your hard work!






4 comments:

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

I love you Jill... and am so happy for you! I can't wait to see you, and that baby!

Jessica and Matt said...

Jillie! Whoa! Andrea looks amaaazing!! She's so skinny! I mean, you told me that, but I hadn't seen her... Wow. And girl. Caden is uh..... artistic. Yeah.

Cut pics! You're right about Sister Mary Katherine. She has always been so faithful and dependable. And she has the cutesy little giggle.

Niki said...

I am in love with your blog. And with Drew & Caden (the master photographer). I can't believe how old they are now!!!! I can not WAIT to see you & your precious belly! love you like crazy!

LaMont said...

Jill - I am so happy for you and Stan. I will check your blog from time to time for updates.

LaMont