Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Melissa's Wedding

My sweet friend Melissa got married this weekend in Naples, FL. It was heavenly! Everything was just perfect. She looked absolutely beautiful, just like Cinderella!! I had so much fun and can not wait to vacation in Naples again.

Here we are before the wedding. Notice the sunburn...I'm as pink as my bridesmaid dress. :)


I got chills when she put her dress on. It was perfect and she looked stunning!!!











I love this man!







The Bride and Groom.
Cinderella and her Prince Charming



2 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

Jillie! She looks AMAZING! She's just freaking beautiful anyway, but that dress is so unique & so gorgeous! And the cake topper--girl. Everything looked beautiful.

And in the pics you sent me--OMG... the beach looked FABULOUS. I'm defo jealous.

Love you! I'm glad you guys got to go!!

Niki said...

You both look stunning! I'm so glad you posted pictures! Love the pink dress - and the pink Jill. :)