Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Baby Nicolas & Miss Hannah

Last Friday I went to a going away party for my friend Hannah. On my way to the party, I had to stop by Claudia's house to meet little Nicolas for the first time in real life. He's 7 months old and I'm ashamed that I've only seen him in pictures. He was such a doll. And believe me when I say, he is a Round-Mound of Joy! So sweet!!


Here he was showing me all of his little toys. But of everything he had to play with, he seemed to enjoy my badge the best. I think he thought I looked funny in the picture. I had to explain to him that the picture on my badge was my worst picture ever. He didn't care...he still loved it anyway.


Then Claudia and I left baby Nicolas with Daddy Day-Care to go and say good-bye to Miss Hannah. We had to go give her our love and wish her all the best as she turns over a new leaf in her career. We'll miss you Hannah!!! Here we are below: Claudia, Hannah and me.

6 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

Wow! He has a HUUUGE head! And he's so cute! He looks a lot like Claudia to me. So sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

You look like your having so much fun!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

By the way this is Virginia... just in case you got worried. I can't figure out how to sign in with my name ect... ugh!

j.o.r.d.a.n. said...

hI! Congrats on the pregnancy..miss you.

Raina said...

Such a cute little guy!

OK, I had seen the comment on my blog, but I thought it was from a different Jill who used to be in our ABF. She lives in CO, comments on my blog occasionally, and has yet to send me an invite to hers. But now I know this is you! Love your blog design! And congrats on the pregnancy!

j.o.r.d.a.n. said...

heehee..togo drinks. You know, I never mind doing something for someone if they preface it with: I know you're busy, but can I get a togo Tea? Just take your time!

It's all in the approach :) love ya!