Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Erika!

Saturday Night we went out to a birthday dinner for my friend Erika at Trece. We had so much fun. It was so good to see these girls again. We've been friends for many, many years and it's great to get caught up with them again. Love you girls!! Here we are: me, Erika, Joann, & Liz.

Here's the Birthday girl just as the night got started. I just love Erika. She never fails, she always makes me laugh!! Isn't she so pretty too?! Just like Dora the Explorer, except for prettier and she doesn't have a backpack or a monkey, but a Burberry bag and sparkling jewelry.....seriously though, perfect teeth, big bright brown eyes, too cute!!! Happy Birthday Erika! I know this year will be one of your best, enjoy it!

1 comment:

Jessica and Matt said...

Dora la Exploradora? Erika esta muy divertida. En serio. Yo le extrana a Erika. Favorde decirle feliz cumpleanos de mi.