Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

22 Weeks and 3D sonogram

We are 22 weeks today!! Only 18 more to go. The "more to go" number keeps getting smaller. And my list of things to do seems like it is growing. I've been looking for bedding and furniture. Man, can you say "EXPENSIVE!!!" I think I have found the bedding that I like, but I'm still keeping my options somewhat open. As soon as I'm for sure, I'll post a picture of it. Then that's only TWO things off of the checklist....then there is everything else that you have to get.....overwhelming. I'm a little stressed, but hopefully it'll all fall right into place.

The baby is doing great! I'm getting so big! I just keep looking at myself in the mirror and saying, "I'm only going to get bigger!" I meant to post another picture of my belly just so that you could see how much I've grown in two weeks. I'll have to have S take it for me tonight maybe.

We had our 3D sonogram today. It was so sweet to see her again. But the little sweetie would NOT be still for any pictures. It was not a productive photoshoot at all, but at least we got to see her move all around. We kept hearing the sonographer say, "There's her arm, oh...there's a foot, oh..well, there's the other leg, there's the hand again, oh she's moved again...her head is here now"...it was funny. She did NOT want to be still for nothing! And preferred to not look at the camera and show her face. The sonographer tried to measure her head and little baby girl Wagnon would not let her. She kept moving around so much, it was like she just knew that we wanted her to be still for a second. :) I think she was a bit frustrating to the nurse and sonographer, but we loved it! The nurse tried to move her once and the little sweetie just sat there and Yawned!! She was over it!! LOL! So we ended our photoshoot on that note. so sweet.

Here's a couple of pictures of her. They aren't the best, but maybe you can see her some. The first one is a profile shot with her foot sticking up in the air. And the second is a 3D with her hands over her face and her feet pulled up to her chest.





4 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

She's so cute, Jill! I love her!!! And I love her little rebellious pose. :)

j.o.r.d.a.n. said...

How. sweet. I love her.

Daphine said...

Hey Jill,

I'm glad to read that you and baby are doing well. Trust me, the 18 more weeks will be here before you know it.

I was cracking up reading about her not wanting to be still for any of the pictures.

Both pics of her are precious, but I really like the second one with her hands in her face.
What a precious precious miracle growing inside you!

Daphine

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

Yay!!! :)