Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

6 month picture

Today we are 24 weeks, 6 months!! I asked S to take my picture this morning at 6:45am. Needless to say he was more than thrilled to assist in this blog update....ummm, not really! We only got one shot because my camera died and it's NOT the winning photo. Oh well, here it is. I'm not sure what is going on with my eyes and hair....but just ignore those parts.



Hey Baby Girl!!! - Goodness, you are moving around so much lately. I love feeling you. I often wonder though, are you moving around so much because you are uncomfortable or just because? I feel you the most in the mornings when I wake up, I guess you are just waking up too, and in the evenings when I get home from work and need to lay down. I'm not sure if you want me to lay down, either way, it's the neatest feeling in the world. It's so sweet. Your daddy felt you for the first time last Wednesday. I know that it was just as special for him as it was for me.

I have picked out the decor for your room. It's little red lady bugs. I hope you like it. I went with your Aunt Andrea (which will be a mouthful to say as you get older) and cousin Caden and registered some this past weekend. There's no tellin' whats on that registry, because Caden went a little nuts with the registry gun and was scanning away.

There's so much to do before you arrive. I hope that I get it all done. I'm going to have a garage sale next weekend to try and sell things that are currently in your room. I need to clear out some things to get ready for you. Hopefully it'll be a success. Well, we only have 4 more months to go until we get to hold you. We are so excited! We love you sweetie!! - love, your momma & daddy

7 comments:

Donkeyfunny said...

Jill-

So the first thing, is that I have been checking up (blogstalking) on how you (and the bebe) are doing. We are praying for you guys and your little one.

Ugh. And the second thing... This was the sweetest post ever in the history of blogs.. It almost made me want to have kids soon.. almost. :)-Aprill

Niki said...

I am SO jealous of your darling baby tummy!!! Mine is just not that cute! :)

I love it when you write to your little girl! Can't wait to meet her.

Taylor said...

You look so good, Jill! The next 4 months are going to fly by, but you'll get it all done!... Even if it's all done 3 days before the baby girl gets here.

j.o.r.d.a.n. said...

hey hey pretty mama

j.o.r.d.a.n. said...

oh sweet tea...:) You def will get a chance to meet him. Hope everything Jess said was good! I think he fits in with the fam quite nicely. ;)

Jolie said...

Congratulations, Jill! You look precious. You are tiny, although I know that sometimes being pregnant makes us feel HUGE! Sweet, Sweet....Love the ladybugs. Glad everything is great.

Jessica and Matt said...

It's so sweet to read as you write "to her" about what you're doing to get ready for her! It's crazy how you're making room in your life and in your HOUSE for her! So fun!!! Love you, Jillie!