Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

5 Months!

Here's my 5 month picture. I've been getting emails about wanting to see more pictures of my growing belly....trust me, in real life..you can't miss it! Here we are!


Here's another picture of our little girl. I took a picture of our sonogram pictures with my camera because I couldn't get the scanner to work. Maybe you can see this one a little better than the one from last week. This is a close-up picture of her profile. She's laying on her back. From the right to left...you see her forehead and nose (S thinks she has my nose), then her lips and chin, then her little chest. At the bottom left you can see her spine. so cute. If still can't see her, tilt your head to the right and try again. If you STILL can't see her, then call me and we can arrange for you to see the real sonogram pictures, or you'll just have to wait for 19 more weeks! :) I could look at these little pictures all day! We go on July 16th for my 3D sonogram, I can't wait for that one!!
I got an email from Aunt Cille (pronounced Ain't Seal) this morning. She told me that Wendi, my cousin, told her two little girls, Peyton and Landry, that we were going to have a baby Girl. Landry was so excited!! Wendi told her that I haven't had the baby yet and this confused Landry a bit. She asked, "How do they know it is a girl then?" Wendi said, "They scanned her stomach and it shows her picture of her." Landry said "She must have a little curl on top of her head".......Wendi said "I'll bet you are right."

2 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

OHHHHHHHHHH. Sweet Landry. :) That is adorable. And I'm telling you, you look cute!!! That belly is something serious. You are defo preggo. And I love it!

And girl, little Jessica Jill is a doll. Seriously. I love her little chest--right after her neck... it's just so dainty! I love it! And I'm so glad we know she's a girl!

Niki said...

Oh my dang, oh my dang, OH MY DANG! Look at that PRECIOUS little face. I am in love.

You are surrounded by precious little ones who have such hillarious things to say, too! First Drew and Caden and now Landry. Too cute!!