Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Last night of wonder

Hey sweet baby! I'm just sitting here thinking about you and waiting for your daddy to get home. I couldn't go with him to Bible Study because I'm not feeling well. I just take it as little reminders that you are growing away. The time has come; tonight will be the last night that your daddy and I will have to wonder if you are a boy or a girl. :) I've had so many people come up to me and say what they think, but only you and God know at this point. And that's pretty special to me. Some have asked if I was going to wait and let you surprise us with your gender.....I've said each time, "Are you Kidding me?!" That has NEVER crossed my mind. There is no way that I could wait that long. I have to start planning and getting everything ready for your arrival. There's so much to do. The poll on my blog says that the majority of people think you will be a girl....you will just have to tell us if they are correct.

You are growing so much and we are so proud of you. I'm feeling you move around more and more....or at least I think it's you, something is definitely going on in there. We are so excited to get to see you again. The last time that we got to see you was about 13 weeks ago and we couldn't tell much but that you were working that little heart of yours. How thankful we were to see that. Psalms 139:13 says that God is knitting you together in my womb. I'm so thankful that He picked my womb for you to call your home for the time being. I love you sweetie and I CAN'T wait to see you tomorrow!- your Momma

2 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

OMG. YOU JUST MADE ME CRY AT WORK. I am not even supposed to be reading this at work! Jill. I'm SO EXCITED to find out today!! I can't even WAIT! Love you!!!

Jessica and Matt said...

Please update. I need pics NOW.