Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful Thanksgiving

Abby's first Thanksgiving was great! It started out by her staying up all night the night before. I think she was so excited to make her first of many trips to Nana and Pops house that she couldn't sleep. Mommy and Abby took a nap from 7:30am - 9:30am, then we were off to Greenville for a Thankful day full of food and pictures.



Our Sweet Family Everyone had their picture taken with Abby. The last time they all saw her she wouldn't stay awake long enough for a picture. I love how she has a different face for everyone.



Andrea - "What are you going to buy me?"
Nana - "I'm so relaxed when you hold me."

Drew - "I've GOT to go to the bathroom."

Caden - "Seriously Caden, are you big enough to hold me?"

Pops - "Ohhh...nice glasses."

David - "I know I'm your favorite niece."


"Watcha talkin' bout Willis?"

"Please pick me up."



No comments: