Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Day Four without Daddy!!

"Good Morning Daddy!!"
"Mommy says you'll be here TOMORROW!!! We go to school today for a couple of hours, then to Nana's house to spend the night. Then we come home tomorrow to see you!!"

"Look how big I'm getting. I'm almost as long as my changing table."
"I'm wearing my sweater that Jessica gave me, it's just like Mommy's blue one."

"Mommy changed my poopie diaper this morning, but she's not nearly as funny as you are when you change it."


"I'm tired. I was up from 1am - 3am looking for you.
Then I got mad and just decided to get up again at 5am."

Hurry home to us! We love you!!
PS. Dont' forget to bring us home surprises!! :)



5 comments:

Stan W said...

That is greatness! She's a beauty, just like her da-, er, uh, mommy! I sure miss you both and will be home as soon as I get the NCAA straightened out! Thanks for the daily updates!

Seneca said...

I love these pictures. Abby looks really cute.

Bay Jones said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute! Just love the bows on the pants with he winter boots. Thanks for stopping by my blog,keep checking it out when you have time. And yes it is fun to play dress up with the babies.

Donkeyfunny said...

Jill, she is just so adorable! And her smile!!! UGh. so cute.

Jessica and Matt said...

She's So stinkin cute!! I love the big smile in the first picture. :) Thanks for the goodies for Christopher, btw. :)