Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!

Today was such a great day!! I got so many text messages, voicemails, phone calls, emails, facebook comments, etc. wishing me a Happy Birthday. Thank you to everyone who remembered. And to those of you who didn't remember, don't try and say that the email didn't go through or the phone lines were down.....just admit it, You Forgot! It's no big deal though. If I haven't already, I will probably very soon forget yours too. ;)

Jessica and my Baby Christopher came over to give me Birthday hugs. We took a group shot. This is the first picture of us four. I'm sure we will have millions more as our two little ones grow up...and get married. But here's our first BFFw/kids shot!

Then, we tried to take another one, like we always do. Ya know, just in case the first one didn't turn out. And look what we got. Abby screaming her head off because I took her paci out of her mouth and Christopher being such the stud and winking at the camera. (Don't you just love his hair?!! Stan accused Jess of already putting product in it to style it. He's only 9 days old!!!)

Jess brought over such a little treat for Little Miss. A PINK paci like her favorite green one!!!! Look how excited I am?! :)


"Abby, do you like your new paci?" I think that's a Yes!


Baby Christopher couldn't leave without Stan getting his hands on him. What do you think folks, think he's ready for another one????

Here we are before my birthday date.

Notice there are no "after" birthday date pictures. We are both exhausted!! We took Abby with us to the restaurant and she wanted everyone there to know she was in the house. She cried and cried. Then we get her home and she cries and cries. We lay her down, she wakes up and cries and cries. Poor girl, she wasn't into celebrating my b-day much today. She's sound asleep now and I'm in a hurry to hit the sack as well.

Thank you sweetie for my birthday date! Thank you for my picture frame from Kirklands. And thank you Abby for my jogging stroller! I KNOW you are not giving me any hints that I need to hit the pavement. ;) Just kidding, that's exactly what I wanted! I LOVE IT!! Love you both like crazy!!



5 comments:

Matt Burk Music Studio said...

Yay!!! I love the pictures!!! And girl, that picture with the scream and the wink is hilarious. I laughed out loud when I saw it. :)

I'm glad you had a great bday! I've got a jogging stroller, too, so maybe we can go on group runs sometime before too long. :)

I'm sorry Abby isn't too into celebrating your big day. I guess she just wants us to know that it's not about us anymore. :-\

Happy bday! Love you!!

Matt Burk Music Studio said...

oops. i'm logged in as the studio... well, you can see the new blog! :)

Donkeyfunny said...

You guys look SO happy! And... I didn't know it was your bday.. heh. So, happy belated bday!
PS. I need your email so I can add you to my blog...

Jennifer said...

Aww, the pictures are so cute. I didn't know it was your B-day, to so happy belated : )

Niki said...

Love the BFF with babies picture!!!