Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dear Miss Paci,

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. You've been so great to have always been there to help me fall asleep. You were there when I would cry. And you would never get aggravated with me, even though I would pull you out of my mouth a 100+ times a night and Mommy would have to find you for me. Although you have been so good to me, I need to confess that I've found a new friend........

my right hand!


I'm not quite ready yet to replace you, but I needed you to know of my new friendship. Some people make friends with their thumbs or first fingers. Me, I love the whole hand. It fits perfectly in my mouth and it feels funny when I chew on it. I'll make sure you know when I'm ready to move on. But for now, I need you both! love, Abs


3 comments:

Seneca said...

So funny Jill. Madison does the same thing. Its not just a finger or two,but the whole hand.

Keep Calm and Carry On said...

damn, so no use of the cute rhinestone paci?????????

RARE1 said...

happy birthday jill
love ya!