Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bathtime is definitely different these days

Here she was so tiny at two weeks. She was so slippery and would sleep through the whole thing. Bathtime was much different then.

Here she is now at 4 1/2 months old (sorry the pic is fuzzy). She LOVES her bath. She kicks the water all over the place. I was trying to get a picture of her licking her shoulders like a little puppy as I poured the water on her, but I couldn't capture it. Trust me though, it's hilarious!

This is Abby's classic "get that camera out of my face" look. This makes me laugh so hard.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow- look how much bigger she is!! I love her little chunky legs! I'm sure they don't look chunky in person though..Too cute!