Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Naples Trip: Part Seven, Family Pictures

Oh me....Oh my. The family beach picture. I had just such high hopes for these. I talked about it everyday and finally on our last day, we took them. Remind me next year to plan just to wear sunglasses or take the pictures in the evening. My eyes are so sensitive, it's ridiculous. I couldn't even look toward my mom taking the picture without crying. ugh. Oh well, LOL! At least we have the memories and cute outfits on. :) Who says every picture must turn out perfect?!

Take One...
Take Two....we faced the opposite way to see if that would help. You decide. LOL!

Take Three: I'm delirious at this point. Do I think Stan is the one pregnant in this picture? Why is my hand on his belly?


Take me out of the picture and we get a cute shot. :)

Abby and I had to kiss. Anything but look towards the camera.


I'm just looking at the beach and smiling. LOL!

Here's another of us NOT looking at the camera. I told Stan to just take the picture and maybe it would be cute. LOL!


The sun was soooo bright. We were hot and sweaty and then we finally just gave up and hoped that one of these would turn out. Well, not as good as I had hoped for. It definitely wasn't funny then, but now I'm laughing as I post the blog. :)


2 comments:

Niki said...

LOL!!! Take 3, where you think Stan is pregnant - CRACKS ME UP!!!! Love the family pics!

Natasha said...

I totally laughed out loud at #3! So funny!