Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

17 Weeks

Yesterday was our 17th week mark. I literally can't believe how time has flown by. I'm feeling good. I have had a couple of cases this past week that weren't pleasant. One was brushing my teeth...UGH...gross. I've heard that if I try cinnamon toothpaste, that shouldn't happen again. Then the other was eating a banana on the way home from work. yuck....never again! Besides those two cases, things are going quite well. I've signed up today for a free 3-D sonogram. So, hopefully they will call me soon. The baby is 5 inches long!! I can't believe it! Keep the prayers coming!

4 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

Did you yak both times? Whoah.

Niki said...

Eww, brushing the teeth. It's awful isn't it? I can't wait to see the baby in 3-D! Post pictures if you can!

Raina said...

I'm glad you got signed up for the sonogram! I'll let you know when I hear about mine.

The Rowe Crew said...

Hey, how do I sign up for one of those? I've heard about it but I've never heard where to do it.
Thanks!