Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I definitely felt the baby!!

My friend Karen called yesterday to check up on me. She asked if I had felt the baby move yet and I told her that about a week or so ago I felt a bubble pop, but nothing since then. Stan felt the baby a couple of weeks ago and of course this past weekend, Drew felt the head, arm and leg of the baby! ;) Even though I can't yet feel the head, arm and leg....Drew can.

We finished our conversation and I went back to work. I leaned into my monitor to read something and felt the little hard football in my stomach. Then, within seconds I felt a Punch!! Yes, a Punch! It was like the baby was telling me to move from that position. I couldn't believe it! I felt the baby kick me! It was the sweetest feeling in the whole wide world. But, the story gets sweeter....I then called Stan to tell him about what I felt. He told me that he had prayed for me that morning and asked God if he would allow for me to soon feel the baby move. I had been worrying lately and he wanted God to squash away those worries. And I felt it that day!! God is so amazing!! He heard my husband's small prayer and granted it that day. Thank you Lord for this little life you have growing inside of me!!

We are 18 weeks today! Two more weeks and we get to find out if it is a boy or a girl. I'm so excited!!

5 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

Jiiiiiiiilllllllllliiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! You have a real, live baby in there! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait until we can feel your baby move, and see it move and everything. :)

Niki said...

I was just about to email you and ask if you had felt the baby yet! (and tell you not to worry, because I was so worried for awhile about not feeling our baby move!) YEA!!! I can't WAIT to find out if you're having a boy or girl!!!!!

The Rowe Crew said...

Oh YAY! What a sweet moment and what a WONDERFUL daddy that Stan already is :o) Enjoy the punches!

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to feel it! :)

April & Jason said...

YEA!! We are so very excited for all 3 of you! God works in such miraculous ways. What a blessing for Him to answer Stan's prayer and provide joy and peace to you today. Can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl!