Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our 2yr Anniversary!!

Two years ago today, my dreams came true. I got to marry my best friend!!





Before we went to dinner, we exchanged gifts. The 2 yr anniversary is cotton....so of course, I got S "cotton" things. He did MUCH better, He out gifted me.....I received from him a iPod Shuffle!! He also gave me flowers, and a card. (thank you sweetie) We also did our yearly toast with our wedding flutes. We toasted to love and laughter and our upcoming year as we'll welcome our new little one. Then we went to celebrate our anniversary at this little steak restaurant called Randy's Steak House. It was so good. The restaurant was in an historic house that was built in 1858. The food was delicious. The chef, Randy himself, even came out to wish us a Happy Anniversary and thank us for choosing Randy's.



This isn't the best picture of us, but I don't even care. It's the only one we got of the night. Happy Anniversary Sweetie! I love you!!

3 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

Jill! I LOVE IT! Happy Anniversary yesterday!!! YAY!!! The pictures of the wedding are so pretty. :) And the pic at Randy's is good, too! I'm glad you had such a great anniversary. It sounds very sweet and very nice. :)

Niki said...

Awwww, you guys were so cute then and are still so cute now!! LOVE it!!! The pictures are beautiful.

Hey, by the way, we need updated belly pictures!

Anonymous said...

How precious!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you both! I hope that Ray and I will be as happy two years from now as you two are today! I loved the pics from your wedding... is it okay that I enlarged the one taken inside the church and looked for myself?! I totally found my head (YEAAAA ME!)! 'Nuff about me - I'm lovin' the updates - keep 'em comin'!