Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

4 Months!!


UGH...as time goes on, I have a feeling that these pictures will get harder and harder to post. I don't think you can really see my belly in this picture....but you can definitely tell that I'm getting chubbier. (Thanks Claudia for taking this at work for me this morning!)


Well, we've made it to 16 weeks, 4 months!! I'm starting to feel much better, at least my bedtime has moved to 9:00pm instead of 8:30pm. My morning sickness, or night sickness as I call it, has pretty much gone away and I can tell that some of my energy is coming back. I mean, not enough for me to really do anything, but I have thought about it. ;) I still haven't felt the baby move yet, although S swears he felt it. I can't wait for that sweet little feeling. I only allow myself to weigh once a week, usually on Wednesdays. Something must be wrong with our scale though because every time I get on it, the numbers seemed to get higher and higher. The little one is about the size of an avocado now, 4 1/2 inches long. I can't believe it! "We" are definitely growing.


To my Sweet Little One! - I can't believe how much you have grown inside of me already. You keep at it. I'm praying for you everyday and want you to know how excited I'm getting about this whole "mommy" thing. Your daddy is so excited too. He told you the other night that he was going to be there to rescue you when you come out from your crazy momma.....your daddy is such the jokester. He's the crazy one in the family. We get to find out on July 2nd if you are a boy or a girl. I'll hope you will show us and not play any jokes on us, like someone we both know. Either way, we can't wait to find out. I love you sweetie and I can't wait to see you! Love, Your Momma

9 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

Jill! You're freaking me out w/your note to your baby! So sweet. But strange! It's crazy to me that it's already 4.5 inches long. That's BIG!!! Wow. It seems like these 16 weeks have FLOWN by.

Btw--I love your shirt/dress/whatever!

The Rowe Crew said...

You are such a cutie-pa-tootie!!! And how FUN that you and Jessica get to do this thing together :o)!

Seneca said...

Jill,

I love your not to you little one. Very emotional. God Bless you each and everyday. Tess is only 1 step ahead of you. Oh yeah!! Stop the chubby talk.

Seneca said...

Let's try this again. My grammar and spelling was atrocious on my previous post

Jill,

I love your note to your little one. Very emotional. God Bless you each and everyday. Tess is only 1 step ahead of you. Oh yeah!! Stop the chubby talk.

Jessica and Matt said...

Jill! I just looked at your little pea (at the top of the screen) and you're almost half way done!!!

Whoah!

ThePoeFam said...

Hey Jill,
I just found your blog ...I thought you still had the one that had the pic of you in the pink cowboy hat ( I swear I saw that pic 100 times!:) Anyway, I am so happy for you!!! You look super cute...I hope that energy comes soon...I promise it will! Keep posting pics of that belly...I love it! (And, don't you dare listen to Jessica...that letter to your baby is not strange!!! It's so sweet!)

Niki said...

You look adorable! Keep the belly pics coming!

Jasmine Bonner said...

Holy cow! Why did Jessica not tell me this WONDERFUL news?!?! I'm so excited for you!

Rebekah said...

Jill, you're so cute! Love the pics, glad I know about your blog now. :)