Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

19 weeks today!

This is what my babycenter.com update says about the baby this week. "Think you're big now? You'll start growing even more rapidly in the weeks to come." Isn't that comforting?! Our little one is 6 inches long from head to rump, this doesn't include the length of the legs. It just doesn't seem possible to be this big. It's growing so fast. I've been having some issues lately with my tailbone hurting. I have diagnosed myself with my tailbone being out of alignment. I talked to my dr. last month about my pain and she wanted me to give her an update at my next appt. So, next week, I'm ready to talk. It hurts! I have three different chairs in my cube that I rotate sitting in, a pillow, and an embarrassing blow-up donut that I sit on and yes, it has gone out of air before and I had to re-blow it back up. Embarrassing!!

We only have one more week until we get to see the baby and find out if it is a boy or a girl!!! We are so excited!!

2 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

I can't believe you get to find out in only one week. I'm so excited!!! Girl, your donut. Heee heee.

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

Your donut?? :) Haha. Maybe that's what you get for pushing me down into the waterbed so many times.

I can't wait to find out what it is!!!!!! :) Maybe both of you will have a little girl so they can grow up and best friends just like you and Caca... or maybe y'all will have one of each and they can get married :)

Love you!