Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Today's Dr. Appt

We had another dr. appt today. It went great as usual. Baby Girl's little heart is beating at 152 beats per minute. I was a little more prepared at this visit. This time I had actually written down all of my questions. I left there with a few more things added to my to-do list....like finding a pediatrician!! Ugh....we have to call them. Make an appt. Interview them. See if they take our insurance. Will they be at the hospital when I deliver? If not, then I have to contact another one that will be there the week she is born. Seriously, Ma and Pa didn't go through all of this when Laura Ingalls was born. Too many options and decisions. I'm not going to stress though, I'll just take things one thing at a time. Right now, my focus is finishing my registry and the garage sale this weekend. Okay, well that is two things, but that's pretty good for me.

Speaking of garage sale. If you are in the area this weekend and want to come by and buy all my stuff. Feel free!!!

I have to drink that stuff for the gestational diabetes test for the next visit. Yum.... Then after that, we start seeing the dr every two weeks for my appts. It's getting closer!!

5 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

Jillie. This is getting serious.

j.o.r.d.a.n. said...

IT'S GETTING CLOSER!!!! yay! heeehee. thinking about meeting your baby girl makes me giggle a little.

Taylor said...

The diabetes screening!! Yuck! I had to do that 3 times... Taylor was NOT a happy camper! If you get a choice, go for the red drink, it tastes like flat tropical punch. The orange stuff is just nasty!

The Johnson Junket said...

Coming from someone who had gestational diabetes, you get through the drink and the shot (so sorry) and move on from there. As for the pediatrician, B & I had 2 pediatrician's left to interview and Audrey came early so we had to go with Dr. G. and she was on vavcation! Her partner was great though and we love our peditrician and are glad the Lord only directed us to her.

Raina said...

Maybe this sounds weird, but I like the glucose drink! (Of course, I have a major sweet tooth:)) But don't dread it too much, you may not find it bad at all!