Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bananas and Chicken Gum

Here lately on days that I feel like cleaning up after her, I've been letting Abby feed herself. On this day, she had some bananas for a snack and green bean & chicken for dinner.

I think she was more interested in the bowl.


She kept saying, "Ohhhhhh" the whole time.


It was so slippery that she couldn't pick it up.


Nothing like some good old water to wash it down.


For Dinner, we tried Green Beans and Chicken. Again, she pours it out and grabs the bowl.

Surprisingly, she ate the green beans like she had been eating them her whole life. Now, the chicken......she liked it but kept chewing and chewing and chewing. She wouldn't swallow it. I think she thought it was gum! :)


"Mommy, I'll tear my own pieces up."


"Let me see this. I need to pour it out."


Yummy....


Here's a quick little video of her eating the chicken gum and green beans.

No comments: