Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Where is Abby?!!!

How do I lose my child in my own house? I just left the room literally for 10 seconds and I come back and she is no where to be found. I panicked for a moment, but then heard her in kitchen.

She had crawled underneath the kitchen table between the legs of the chairs. Whew...but how in the world was I going to get her out?! When I would say "come here Abby" she would just sit and laugh.







She definitely keeps me on my toes!



Here's a little video as I captured her and we headed to change her diaper. I thought I was going to get a video of her saying "tickle-tickle-tickle-tickle" but as you can see, she thought screaming was better.

3 comments:

KathyD said...

I know you don't......but I think the scream is cute!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness! That scream is hilarious! She is a cutie! :)

Jasmine Bonner said...

Jill, that scream! Oh. My. Goodness. THAT SCREAM! And she has such vocal control over it, too. Crazy.