Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Dinner with Claudia

I've so missed my friend Claudia. She moved away to Brazil right before Abby was born. She was in town for our friend Britt's wedding and we got together one night for dinner.


I mean...this little boy is just precious. I think he speaks like 4 different languages, but Abby didn't care. She was talking to him in her own special way....the scream.

Here she goes again. I can hear the ringing in my ears as I look at this picture.

Here he was loving his Tex-Mex fajitas.


Abby preferred to eat her lid.


He would get up and run and run. He was loving hiding from Claudia too.


Two new friends.


We had to take the group shot in front of the gum ball machine because that was where Nicholas kept running off to. :)


Miss you Claudia - Thanks for spending the evening with Abby and me.









No comments: