Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just because she's cute!

I was taking Abby's picture this week before school and Stan asked, "Why are you taking her picture?" I could NOT believe he just asked me this. I simply replied, "BECAUSE...JUST BECAUSE she's CUTE!" He just doesn't understand some things. Her cuteness is all the reason I need to take her picture. :)

She was trying to lift her lunch sack with one hand.
"Let's go Momma."

"Whew....it's heavy."


After these shots of her trying to lift her bags, I realized she was matching her bags. LOL!! So I quickly ran to get her brown sweater and made it super duper matchy!

"Momma are we going to Joyland.....aka Sunday School?"

She looked adorable all dressed in pink and brown!




No comments: