Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Windchill, 1 degree

The Arctic Blast is here!! Here we are ready to head out to school. We stayed home until noon this day, hoping the weather would warm up a little bit.





She's so funny, when you put a hat on her, she constantly tilts her head back like she's trying to look under the hat. Even though she can see just fine.


We ended up adding another coat and blanket to our wardrobe, but she sure was cute before we headed out.



"Mommy, let's go!"

"Forget it! I'm taking the mittens off! I'm hot!!"



I never really know how much to bundle her up. This day, she was so bundled up that she was slippery as we walked into school. I'm glad she puts up with me! ;)


1 comment:

Taylor said...

Jacob won't wear a hat- he rips it off his head and looks at me as if I've deeply offended him in some horrible way. :-)
Abby is too cute!