Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pigtails

Can she be old enough to wear Pigtails?? I read in my friend Jessica's blog that her daughter, who is weeks younger than Abby was already wearing pigtails. So, we just had to try them out. I did have to put her in the laundry basket to keep her in one place, but we succeeded with the new do! :)


Of course, she won't look at the camera anymore, but you can still see how cuter than cute she is!!



"Mommy, quit taking my picture and watch Mickey Mouse with me!"

sweetness


I tried to get one last picture as we walked out for school. No luck in her smiling at the camera.

We were going to surprise Daddy at work, but she took both piggies out during nap time at school. Her teachers did mention to me that they caught PJ pulling her today in the wagon in the playroom. He was "whisking" her away. He must have really loved the pigtails too! :)




7 comments:

Katy said...

too cute. she looks wayy to old. stop growing up Abby!!!

KathyD said...

Super Cute!

Niki said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pig tails!!!

Harriett said...

Love the pigtails. Sure makes her look like a "big girl."

Matt Burk Music Studio said...

Seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY! This was DEFINITELY worth my venture back into blogstalking. I love them so much - so adorable!!! And no - she is NOT big enough for them. Absolutely not.

Natasha said...

So adorable!

Taylor said...

love the piggie-tails!