Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Macy is One Month old!!!!

Here we go!! Let the monthly photos with the Dog begin!! :)
"What does that sign say Momma?"

I put her in a onesis so that I could show off her chunky legs. :)

Like Abby, I'm not sure she is crazy about the monthly photo session.


Our sweet little angel
Dear Sweet Macy:

You are officially one month old. I can't believe how fast time has gone by and how big my heart has grown. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I just can't imagine how big God's heart is to love us all so much. You melted my heart the day you were born. As you and I were in the room together, alone, I gave you back to God. I know that you are just on loan to me, you are officially his. He loved you first. I'm so honored to be the one he picked to be your mommy here. I pray that I do what he calls me to do in raising you and do it well. I only want the very best for you sweet girl.

Two days before your one month birthday you started smiling at me. Now, you smile all the time. The dr was right, that when you start smiling and cooing it makes those colicky nights go by much faster. I pray your little body is healed from this colic. You are just so uncomfortable when it strikes.
I love to watch you with your Big Sister. She is adjusting so well with you around. She is so sweet to you. She loves to sniff you and pat your little head. You just stare at her all the time. You are never bothered by her yelling and she isn't bothered by your crying. I pray that you two will grow up to be the very best of friends. I love you both so much!! Here's to many more months to come! I love you sweet girl!! - love, your Momma

2 comments:

Evan and Nicole said...

Precious! I'm going to try to stay faithful to doing the one month pictures with Harper! It will be great to post at her first birthday!... You are so good about doing them!

Seneca said...

Jill, you're doing a great job so far of giving Miss Macy ample amount of blog time. People expect that there's usually fall-off from baby #1 to baby #2. Happy One Month!!