Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We have so much to be thankful for everyday, but this Thanksgiving we have our sweet little Macy Kate to add to the list.

Drew and Macy (I love her facial expression here) LOL!!

Caden and sweet Macy

Just had to get some shots in her "Little Sister" outfit!




This was the best out of like 15 shots we took to get all the Grandkids photo. We actually were trying to get the photo for Mama so that she would have a new Grandkids photo to update her facebook profile pic. :)

The Saturday after Thanksgiving, Stan was out of town so when Mama called me at 10:00pm on Friday night and asked if I wanted to go to FF with her on Saturday, I said yes. It was very last minute, but last minute is how I operate these days. We even got back in time for Mama to watch the girls for me while I got a much needed highlight and haircut.

Here was Macy Kate meeting Great Granny Jewel for the first time.

Macy was so content just laying on Granny's shoulder.

Now here's trouble!

Macy and her Great Aunt Cille

Macy and her Great Aunt Dobber and Great Aunt Rena in the background.


The Great Grandkids and Granny


Four Generations
Thanksgiving 2010 was a success. Lots of food and family. :)

No comments: