Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Easter Morning!

Sweet Abby and Macy Kate's Easter baskets!
Abby went straight for the necklaces in hers.

Then her new doodle-pad.

MK grabbed her little baby doll first, but quickly dropped it to start eating the cross. LOL!

"What? Why can't I chew on this?"

Abby also got a new pencil and egg notepad. My little left-hander immediately started drawing us a picture.

After church we were going to go to Nana's house to hunt Easter eggs. I told Abby to put her basket in the car. She went around and gathered five baskets!! Guess she planned on doing alot of egg hunting. :)

I wanted to get some cute pictures of the girls in the Easter Dresses. Here's what we came up with! :)






Sweet Macy Kate


Abby, over here!


Look at me! Helllloooo? Anyone?



Sweet Sweet Sweet!!



I loved the matching dresses I got for the girls. I actually got them at JCPenney's and had someone ask me if I had them made for them. They were just perfect on each of them. Precious!!

No comments: