Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Joann & Sal's Wedding 5-21-11

My sweet friend Joann married her high school sweetheart, Sal on 5-21-11. Erika, Liz and I have waited YEARS for this day. She was a beautiful bride. Such a great day!


Since Macy Kate didn't have a date to the wedding, I told her I would share mine with her.
Liz, Christie, Erika, Joann, Charity, & me


I seriously think that Erika could have a part-time job as a live "Dora the Explorer" and get paid to attend little girls B-day parties. She's Dora all grown up....beautiful! :)
Here we are! Our friendship is going on 10+years now.


The Bride!!


Pretty girls


YAY!!!




Here are some of the girls and Sal, the lucky Groom.


MK and Daddy


Here's Chris and baby Benny. The dad's were on baby watch as us girls took pictures.



Me and my sweetie




Such a fun night!



Congratulations Joann and Sal! May God bless you with a lifetime of joy together!! :)

No comments: