Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

12 weeks to go!!!

That's it!!!!?? Only 12 more weeks!! This is for everyone who keeps asking me, "So, how's it going?....Is the baby's room finished yet?" UGH....... Are you kidding me!?! We've barely started the baby's room. No, the room isn't finished yet. No, the bed hasn't come in yet. And Yes, I understand we only have 12 weeks to go! Maybe if I could get around a little faster and didn't waddle around I would be able to get more things done. :) I just tell them what S told me. "Look, who cares if everything's not ready. We'll just hold her until we finished everything. She doesn't need her own bed or bedroom, she can use ours!" I love him!

Here's what we do have for little Baby Girl Wagnon. And yes, as of right now, this is ALL we have! LOL! Thankfully, my co-workers, family, friends and church family are so kind that they will all be throwing us showers in Sept and Oct! And we will be getting tons of Mackenzie's hand-me-downs!! YAY!! Thanks everyone! We are so looking forward to it all!


Jessica gave Baby Girl her first little gift!

Then came a gift from my friend Jennifer at work!

Here' s a couple of things that we bought her. A little Yankee's tee from Yankee Stadium and a little white outfit from Gap.

This was a purchase from last weekend. Must haves! The little Lamb outfit has little slippers for shoes and the "I heart my Daddy" was too cute!

Here's her little mattress.

And here's her Changing Table that came in this week and S put it together for me!

So, yes, that's it!! I know, I know.....WE ONLY HAVE 12 WEEKS TO GO!!!!

5 comments:

Taylor said...

Don't worry about getting it all done "on time." We didn't get Jacob's room done until like about a week before he was born!

j.o.r.d.a.n. said...

How sweet is S? I mean, that's a good husband and a sweet daddy already! :) I can't wait!!

Jessica and Matt said...

OMG! How did I miss this!!! So cute! Everything is SO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't go all Tori Spelling on us and want the entire house remodeled prior to the baby being born (oops - am I the only person in the world watching Tori & Dean's show?!) - things will all fall into place!

Raina said...

When I was 34 weeks pregnant with Cade, there was nothing in his room but an empty bookshelf. I delivered at 38 weeks with everything done. You'll be amazed how it comes together!