Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Words from my baby's Daddy

"When I was little, I didn't even have a crib. I slept on the floor on top of two couch cushions. Which meant, I wasn't even allowed to go to bed until my dad finished watching TV and got up off the couch. Then he would put the cushions on the floor and I would to go sleep. I'm serious, just ask my mom!"

Don't worry readers, I don't believe a word he says. I think he just wants me to call his mom at all hours of the day/night and ask her if these crazy stories are true. I'm not fallin' for it!

4 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

Girl. I've met his mother. And his father. He a lie.

Niki said...

Next time he's being sassy, tell him he can sleep on the floor on your couch cushions for old times' sake! Just kidding!

The Rowe Crew said...

Scott and I are laughing out loud!!! That Stan :o). He must be feeling like Scott does about all the "stuff" these little kiddos need!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!! I love Stan!