Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Friends with Babies at 27 weeks

Okay, we are at 27 weeks. Let me re-state this, we ONLY have 13 weeks to go!! Oh my goodness!! I can't believe how far along we are. 13 weeks kinda felt like plenty of time to get ready. But, today...not so much. I started thinking of all my friends who are pregnant or were pregnant. As they have their babies, this means that we are one more step closer to it being our turn. The current count is 3 down - 8 to go until it's our turn!! Yikes!



Taylor from Church - had baby boy on July 25th

Jessica from Church - had baby girl on July 25th

Aaron from work - his wife had baby girl on Aug 11th

JP from work - his finance' due any day now

Kelley - due in Nov, but the TRIPLET girls could arrive any day

Karen - little girl due on Aug 28th

Niki - baby boy will be here on or before Oct 14th

Jessica from Church - baby girl due Nov 2nd

Raina from Church - baby girl due Nov 18th

ME!!!! - baby girl Wagnon due on Nov 19th

my Jessica - baby girl or boy due on Jan 28th (I'm highlighting it pink because I feel it will be a girl.)

2 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

Jillie! It's a baaaaabyfest!!!!!!! So fun! I hope Kiesha (sp??) has a healthy pregnancy soon. I don't even know her, but I need to add her to my prayer list.

Jill said...

Jess - Yes!! Add Keisha and Gregg to your prayer list!