Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Caden's 5th Birthday

Sunday afternoon we had Caden's "Kung Fu Panda" 5th birthday party at McDonalds. Yes, in the same McDonald's that I fell in and swore I would never go back. Everything was Kung Fu Panda. I should have probably watched the movie before going to this event. I think I was the only attender who had no idea what the names of the characters were.

Here's how I was greeted when I showed up. My two nephews in Kung Fu Panda masks!! They couldn't fool me though, I knew all along who they were. Drew is wearing the cat and Caden was all about the tiger. In case you couldn't tell, I am the one in the Panda mask. I thought the round face and the chubbiness of the panda fit me perfectly!



The party could not possibly begin until little Miss HollyBrown showed up. She is Caden's new "thing".




Before they got all messy with the cupcake icing, here's:
Caden, HollyBrown and Dilan.

Little Cheyenne


Some day Caden will think this picture is funny. I made him pose with my present. Notice anything....I re-gifted a wedding sack from our wedding, 2 years ago. I have got to get rid of all of them!!



Notice who is right beside Caden's side.....HollyBrown.



At the end of the day, we had to say our good-bye's. I think she got a little close, but who am I...I'm just the favorite Aunt!





Happy Birthday big boy! I absolutely can NOT believe that you are 5 years old now. I hope you had a wonderful birthday party and have a great day at your first day of Pre-school today. I love you!!

7 comments:

Niki said...

LOL! Caden and HollyBrown, sittin' in a tree!

Anonymous said...

Jill, I just love your posts. You crack me up. :] Drew and Caden are so precious. I love them. :]....This is your cousin, Kara, by the way, haha. :] I'm so excited for you, and I can't wait to meet this sweet baby girl!!

Jessica and Matt said...

Sweet, sweet HollyBrown. She really is a cutie. Maybe a little bit of a whorebag, but defo a cutie. :)

Seneca said...

Lord, help me!!! I'm laughing so hard! What could possibly happen on the next episode of "Fall Girl goes to McDonald's...Again!!". This time we have sweet little HollyBrown as "The Temptress" or Miss "Thing". This is just too funny. Yeah, she is a little too close to Caden. And then we have Jessica, calling Miss HollyBrown a whorebag!?!?! You girls are crazy!!

Jill said...

FOR THE RECORD......I do not agree with Jess calling little Miss HollyBrown a "you know what". Yes, she did get a little close....but she's FOUR!

Anonymous said...

Are we allowed to call little people "whorebags?!" I must admit that I am delightfully amused (since I know it was all in fun and love and stuff) and will be including that in at least 3 of my next ten blog entries (if I can remember).

On a separate note, tell little Miss HollyBrown to find herself a new man - you were there before she got there and you will be there when she's moved on to the next man (by "man" I mean 6-year old)! :-)

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

Hehe...
Little HollyBrown. How sweet. :)

I love you Jilly!!!!

XOXO