Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

To Granny's we went

On the way to Fairfield on Saturday, Caden found these "Planet" stickers in the car and thought they were the coolest things in the world.

Andrea: Caden sit DOWN! I'm not going to tell you again.

Caden: I can't. I'm a Rocket.


We had a great time just hanging out with family while playing 42 and Yahtzee. Just catching up with one another. I had proof that Aunt Rena actually got the boys to calm down a bit and listen to one of her stories, but the video was too large to post. But this is for her, she won the bet! She got them to be "somewhat" quite and still for 5 minutes.



3 comments:

j.o.r.d.a.n. said...

HAHA! Kids are hilarious! I love how you make sure to remember these funny dialogues!

Niki said...

Girl please, he's a rocket. What do you expect him to do? Ride quietly in the car? :)

Jessica and Matt said...

Caden. Seriously. And he has a rocket on his HEAD.