Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Decorations

I love love LOVE Christmas!! Its my favorite time of the year. Here's what I've been up to lately between naps and feedings and the occasional walk to the mailbox.....

Hanging Miss Abby's First Christmas Stocking

Decorating our Family Room Tree

Putting out my Snowman's Village


Decorating Tree #2 in the Dining Room/Now Playroom


And my favorite, putting up Abby's First personal Christmas tree in her room



6 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

Looks great! We have that same Santa above our mantle...but this year he got a new frame and a pretty red mat...sadly, he fell off of our mantle in the middle of the night last year! Yikes!

Keep Calm and Carry On said...

wow your decs look awesome!!! i love the fireplace shot. it's making me think i need to step up my game. 3 trees???? they are laughing at my one tree!!

how is your little jewel? i guess i can just ask jb today...

Harriett said...

Decorations look beautiful, but you left out the most important thing -- a picture of our Abby under the tree. I so look forward to seeing a new picture of her every day. Hope she's feeling OK. Love you guys!

Seneca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seneca said...

Wow, I didn't know people had so many Christmas trees in one house. You guys have more trees that the White House at Christmas

Jasmine Bonner said...

Jill!! THREE trees?!? I'm exhausted after getting just one up and decorated. I'm very proud of you. I love that santa portrait and think I might need one for myself.